To be eligible for consideration, companies must meet the following criteria:
- Be a for-profit or not-for-profit business or government entity
- Be a publicly or privately held business
- Have a facility in the state of Oklahoma
- Have a minimum of 25 employees working in the state of Oklahoma
- Must be in business a minimum of 1 year
* Temporary, per diem, PRN, seasonal, 1099 employees, independent contractors, non-employee real estate agents, consultants, interns and volunteers are not counted in the number of employees or included in the survey process. For staffing companies, employees who are placed with other organizations are not eligible.